Thursday, October 31, 2013

Mickey's Halloween Party

I just got back from Disneyland. I've been to The Happiest Place on Earth during the Halloween season, but I've never attended Mickey's Halloween Party before. When you attend the party, you have run of the park after it closes, trick-or-treating all over the park, getting your picture taken with a score of Disney characters, enjoying a special Halloween parade, riding the rides (of course), and seeing the park in a whole new light.

Usually only children can dress up in costume at Disneyland, but adults can dress up too for Mickey's Halloween Party. I've never seen so many Disney princesses in my life - especially Snow Whites. I even ran into the witches from Hocus Pocus. Their costumes were great, as were their props.

I haven't been trick-or-treating since I was a kid. Let me tell you that you haven't gone trick-or-treating until you've done it at Disneyland. There are candy stations all over the park, you just have to get in line and collect all the candy you can imagine.

I had photo-ops with Disney characters I've never seen in the park before: Cruella Deville, Dr. Facilier (from The Princess and the Frog), The Evil Queen (from Snow White), Maleficent, Hades (from Hercules), the Stepmother and Stepsisters, and Pocahontas. It was so much fun.
Now, tell me if you've ever seen the train station covered in spiderwebs...

...a green Sleeping Beauty's castle...

...or it's a small world covered with pumpkins...

...if you haven't, book a trip to spend next year at Mickey's Halloween Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment