Tuesday, April 21, 2015

San Diego: Let's Get to Business

I was in San Diego last week at a conference for work, and it was the perfect setting. The hotel was right on by Mission Bay, near Sea World (I didn't have time to go there), and just a block from the ocean. It was really beautiful.

I've never really been much of a beach person. I guess not growing up near one, I never had a chance to become a beach person. Maybe it's all that sand that gets everywhere and in everything. *wink* However, I love looking out at the ocean and watch the waves. It’s especially beautiful at sunset. I just wish the camera on my phone was able to catch how truly magnificent the sunsets are. I could have taken my good camera with me on the trip, but I didn't want to pack it for a business trip. In spite of that, I'm really happy with the shots I got.

I’m also not much of a souvenir person, but I did buy one item. I got a cute little yellow bug with a surf board on it to join my little black bug by my desk at work. It was fun taking pictures of my new souvenir on the beach.

























1 comment: