Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Hello, Nurse! Return of Animaniacs

The Warner brothers and their sister, Dot might be coming back to television.

I am not a fan of television cartoons, but I loved the clever writing of Animaniacs, and I was hooked on the show after watching the first episode. So, naturally, I was excited to read that Steven Spielberg is reteaming with Warner Bros. to bring the classic show back to television.

The reboot hasn't landed a network yet, but it's sure to be snatched up quickly, if network executives are smart (unfortunately, we know that sometimes they're not, so it's not a done-deal yet).

I can't wait to see more of Pinky and the Brain, Dr. Scratchansniff (Hello, Nurse!), the Godfeathers, Buttons and Mindy (hello, lady), and of course, Yakko, Wakko and Dot.



No comments:

Post a Comment