Wednesday, August 21, 2013

So You Think You Can Dance: What I've Been Waiting For

Last week I commented on how happy I was that the all-stars had finally arrived on So You Think You Can Dance. Many of my favorite all-stars danced last week. And this week... my all-time favorite all-star danced. 

Mark Kanemura is the all-star of all-stars.

I know I've posted this routine from season 4 before, but it's one of my favorite routines of all time, mainly because of Mark (Chelsea is really good too). I just wanted to remind you of what a great dancer Mark is.



The only thing better than having Mark on this week, is that this is the first time the all-stars choreographed their own routines. 

Mark is a quirky dancer, and he is a quirky choreographer. It was so great to see the ideas in his quirky head come out in a quirky routine with Jenna, who was just as quirky as he was. (How many more times can I say "quirky"? Well, many more times. But I won't.)

So, you know what a great dancer he is. Just take a look at what a great choreographer he is.



Okay, I'm going to say it again. Quirky. And I love it!

1 comment:

  1. That dance was amazing! I haven't watched the show in years, but I might need to start again. I love how dedicated they are, and how their personalities shine through even when they aren't doing a style they're familiar with. Just so cool :)

    ReplyDelete