Sunday, August 4, 2013

Who Will be Who?

I'm sure Doctor Who fans heard that today the BBC announced the actor who will play the Doctor when Matt Smith leaves after the 2013 Christmas special.

The announcement was made live from England, and broadcast all over the world simultaneously. It's so cool that everyone around the world was finding out at the same time. The announcement wasn't announced until the end of the half hour broadcast, and I was on the edge of my seat in anticipation.

If you don't want to know who the next Doctor is, then don't read past the break.

When asked, Stephen Moffat described the new Doctor with three words, "Different from Matt."











And the next Doctor is...

Peter Capaldi

He was in "The Fires of Pompeii" in season 4 of Doctor Who.

Another Scot. I hope he gets to keep his accent as the Doctor.

I will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment