Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: season 3, ep. 15, Quippy Quotes

After having killed the mayor's assistant, Faith begins her descent to the "dark side."

Faith thinks that because she's a slayer and she's saved thousands of people that she's better than anybody else and she can do whatever she wants. She wants to believe that so she doesn't have to feel the guilt for killing a man.

The more that everybody says they want to help Faith, and the more that she refuses the help, the more she slips to the bad side. Until, eventually, she totally embraces the bad side, and decides to side with the one person who can help her keep the guilty feelings at bay. The Mayor.

Quotes:

Cordelia: Don't let me interrupt. Wait, let me interrupt. I'm in a hurry.

Cordelia (re: Wesley): Check out Giles, the next generation.

Wesley: Does everybody know about you?
Buffy: She's a friend.
Cordelia: Let's not exaggerate.

Wesley: Wesley Wyndham-Pryce.
Cordelia: I like a man with two last names.

Wesley: My. She's... cheeky, isn't she?
Faith: Uh, first word "jail," second word, "bait."

Mayor: Usually using a shredder gives me a lift. It's fun.

Faith: I'm not lookin' to hug and cry and learn and grow.

Faith: So his papers are gone. That doesn't prove anything.
Buffy: Except that somebody didn't want us to prove anything.

Willow: I've been letting things fester, and I don't like it. I wanna be fester-free.

Willow: Maybe we should all talk to Faith together.
Buffy: You mean, like that intervention thing that you guys did on me? As I recall, Xander and I nearly came to blows.
Xander: Uh, you nearly came to blows, Buffy. I nearly came to loss of limbs.

Angel: Sorry about the chains. It's not that I don't trust you. Actually, it is that I don't trust you.

Angel: You want to go the long way around? Hey, I can do that. I'm not getting any older.

Mayor (watching the footage of Buffy and Faith sneaking into ___ office): Here comes my favorite part. Where the slayers see us in the hall together, thick as thieves. Oh, wait, we are thieves, and worse, and now they know it.

Angel: You can't imagine the price for true evil.
Faith: Yea? I hope evil takes MasterCard.

Mr. Trick: Oh, no. No, this is no good at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment