Thursday, June 15, 2017

Orlando Trip of 2016 Part 1: Universal Studios


My big trip of 2016 was to Orlando Florida. It was my first time at Universal Studios Orlando and Walt Disney World. I went to Universal Studios in California in 2012, but it doesn't compare to Universal Studios Orlando in size and number of rides, which makes Universal Orlando the winner for me.

I'm not a big Harry Potter fan (don't throw the tomatoes, please), but I really enjoyed Harry Potter World. The rides (though there weren't many) were fun and entertaining, and the actual buildings were very impressive.

I hope to go back soon to Orlando soon - just not in the rainy season next time. Unfortunately, I don't think there is a non-rainy season in Orlando.






























No comments:

Post a Comment