Thursday, June 29, 2017

Orlando Trip of 2016 Part 2: Disney World

For part 1 - Universal Studios, click here.

As much as I loved our two days at Universal, I was so excited for my first trip to Disney World. After having had so many great trips to Disneyland, I was looking forward to discovering what Disney had to offer in Florida. I loved all that the parks had to offer. I loved the parts of the parks that felt familiar, and enjoyed discovering the differences from Disneyland.

Being able to ride the PeopleMover and go to the Country Bear Jamboree, I was reminded of my first trip to Disneyland when I was ten. I know that Disney likes to continually make changes, but it's nice when some things remain the same.

During this trip I didn't know if I was going to be able to make it back to Disneyland/California Adventure before they closed The Tower of Terror in California before rebranding it to Guardians of the Galaxy, so I made sure to ride The Tower of Terror in Hollywood Studios a few times in honor of the one in California Adventure. (Note: I did make it to Disneyland/California Adventure last December and was able to ride it before they closed it).

One of the nights we attended Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. I attended the after-park-hours party at Disneyland four years ago, and it was a lot of fun. You get to trick-or-treat through the park after the other patrons have left. It was fun at Disney World, but I enjoyed it at Disneyland better. I felt they had more going on in the California park. I missed seeing all of the villains roaming the park. 

There were a couple of rides that I loved that aren't in Disneyland. Expedition Everest was great. I loved it better than the Matterhorn. I also loved the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. 

Magic Kingdom

Animal Kingdom

Hollywood Studios

Epcot

No comments:

Post a Comment