Sunday, June 30, 2013

Drop Dead Diva is Back!

I was so disappointed when I found out that Drop Dead Diva had been canceled at the end of its fourth season. Not only did I love the show and want it to continue, but season four ended with such a big cliffhanger that I was even more disappointed. So, I was so excited when I found out that the series would be back for a fifth season.

The first episode of season five premiered last week on Lifetime, and I'm so glad that it's back. It's like welcoming good friends back into my living room. And the episode did not disappoint; it even ended with a scene that I've been waiting for since the series debuted in 2009.

For the next 13 weeks, Sundays will be my Diva days.

Welcome back, Jane!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy they uncancelled this show for at least one more season! I finally got to watch the season 5 premiere last night, and I cheered at that last scene -- it is beyond brilliant. I can't wait to see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't that a great season premiere! I just love this show so much, and I'm so excited that they brought it back. Sometimes the station "muckity-mucks" do listen to the viewers.

      Delete