Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Smash: Final Recaps

I have to confess that it's been hard for me to get motivated to write the posts for the final two episodes of Smash. I am really bummed that the series was canceled, so it's been hard for me to write about "The Nominations" and "The Tonys" (even though I loved the episodes for the most part).

However, if you, my readers, would like to hear my thoughts about the episodes, and read the quotes that I liked, then please comment on this post and let me know. I would be happy to take the time to write about them if I knew that you would enjoy reading the posts. That would definitely be a great motivation for me.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely interested in what you have to say, both because I love your recaps, and your POV as a writer and theater fan are so insightful. But, if I'm the only one, I completely understand if you don't. I'm glad you liked the last complete of episodes. I think they did a pretty good job wrapping everything up, and very much enjoyed their take on the Tonys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For you, Megan, the world! I'm glad you've enjoyed reading my recaps. Look for the recaps soon. And... break a leg on your new show!

      Delete