Thursday, January 17, 2013

Another Castle at Disneyland

Wow! It's been a while since I've blogged. How quickly the time flies. A week at The Happiest Place on Earth (aka Disneyland), and a bout with the flu have kept me from my usually consistent blogging.

Speaking of Disneyland, I saw Molly Quinn (Alexis Castle from Castle) on my first day there when I was walking through Fantasyland. When I first saw her, I thought she was someone I knew personally because she looked familiar, and most people who look familiar are people I know. But then I realized who she was. I love Castle, and I love Molly's character, so it was cool to see her.

I googled her when I got back from my trip to see if I could find out if it really was her, and I found her Twitter feed. Yes, she was there, and it was her first time at Disneyland. I hope she had a great time. I found a few pictures of her at Disneyland on the Internet, and I would loved to have found a picture of her in front of Sleeping Beauty's "Castle," but no such luck. (I am so funny! Okay, maybe not. *wink*) I guess the next best thing is Molly in a Wookie hat and in front of the iconic flower Mickey.




No comments:

Post a Comment