Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

I don't usually watch The Chew, mainly because it's on during the day when I'm at work, and also because it's a talk show that doesn't interest me. However, I happened upon it on Monday when I was home for the Labor Day holiday. Instead of a doing what I assume is a cooking/talk show, they had sneak-peeks at the upcoming fall season on ABC.

I was excited to see the sneak-peek for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I am really looking forward to this show, and not just because Joss Whedon is the showrunner. Okay, actually, it's mainly because Joss Whedon is the showrunner. However, I loved The Avengers, and I enjoyed Iron Man, Captain America and Thor, and I'm looking forward to seeing a show about the inner workings of the agency that brought all of the superheroes together. And Joss Whedon is the showrunner.


No comments:

Post a Comment