Wednesday, May 15, 2013

2013 Fall Previews: Videos

I don't think I've ever seen so many previews for the fall season this early before. I like it.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Welcome back to TV, Joss Whedon! 'Nuff said.


Crazy Ones Not only is Joss coming back to TV, but so is Buffy. Well, actually, Sarah Michelle Gellar is returning to TV in a CBS sitcom with Robin Williams called Crazy Ones. Williams and Gellar play a father and daughter who work together in an advertising agency. No preview for that one.

Once Upon a Time in Wonderland This needs a new name. How many series titles have six words? Do any have more than six? Regardless, I am very excited to see this one.


Ironside This is definitely not my mother's Ironside. (Side note: I don't think Brian D'Arcy James is going to sing in this series.)


Sleepy Hollow It's has a little bit of National Treasure, every TV cop show, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and yes, Sleepy Hollow. I'm intrigued.


Star-Crossed This show is so CW (especially the music). Not quite sure how interested I am in it anymore. (Side note: Remember, this one used to be titled Oxygen.)


I haven't seen a preview for Reign yet. I'm really interested in seeing that. I just hope it isn't too "CW" like Star-crossed looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment