Wednesday, May 22, 2013

TV Recaps: An Update

I know I'm a bit behind on my TV recaps. I was behind to begin with, but then I started having issues with my DVD recorder. The machine began to error out on me. Then it completely erased the DVDs I made of the last four episodes of Once Upon a Time when I recorded the season finale, as well as erasing two episodes of Doctor Who after I recorded Nightmare in Silver. And then it wouldn't play any DVDs at all. To put it lightly, I was extremely upset about it. Luckily, I bought a four year warranty on the machine when I bought it at Best Buy, and I now have a new DVD recorder (and if this one breaks down, I'll get another).

I was able to rerecord the episodes of Doctor Who that I lost (thank you BBC America for airing all of season 7 part 2 prior to the season finale). Unfortunately, I wasn't so lucky with Once Upon a Time. However, I can watch them on my iPad using the ABC app. I'll just have to do it soon before they remove them.

So, to make a long story short (believe me, there is much more to the story), I will probably recap the remaining episodes of each series in one post per series. Some of these last few episodes have been really, really good, while others left me a bit disappointed. So, until I get to the recaps, please enjoy the quippy quotes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer!

Thanks for your readership. I hope you enjoy the posts as much as I enjoy watching and rewatching the episodes.


1 comment:

  1. Gah! I hate it when something happens that prevents me from watching my shows! If you ever need it, I know of a web site where you can watch Doctor Who and Merlin and Mad Men for free.

    Looking forward to your recaps. You point out the best stuff, especially the quotes!

    ReplyDelete