Monday, May 13, 2013

Did Any Pilots I'm Interested in Make it into the 2013 Fall Season?

In February I made a list of TV shows I was interested in seeing that were being considered for the 2013 Fall season. The networks have finally made their choices of what pilots will be airing come September (or October, who knows).

I'm excited to see the following pilots in Autumn:

ABC

Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

(very brief preview):


NBC

Ironside

FOX

Sleepy Hollow

CW

Reign
Star-crossed (formally titled Oxygen)

The following didn't make the cut:

ABC

Big Thunder
Gothica

CBS

The Surgeon General

NBC

Bloodline
Wonderland (I couldn't find this pilot in NBC's list)

CW

The Selection

Additionally, it looks like the inevitable happened, Smash has been canceled. I'm mostly sad for what the show could have been if given another season; it has so much potential. But then again, it may have gotten worse, who knows. I will miss the new music and seeing inside the world of Broadway (even if much of it was quite unbelievable). I won't miss the horrible soap opera plots, and how annoying Karen became. Oh, and I'll certainly miss Jeremy Jordan's voice.

All of the other shows I watch regularly have been renewed for another season. I am happy about that.

And finally... it looks like ABC really is spinning off Once Upon a Time into Wonderland. I'm interested to see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment