Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Doctor Who and Dancing With the Stars Connection

I never thought I would ever say that.

However, there is a "star" on the new Dancing With the Stars who was in an episode of Doctor Who.

Katherine Jenkins, a Welsh singer, played Abigail in A Christmas Carol, Matt Smith's first Christmas special as the Doctor.


She isn't well known here in the states, but I hope she does well.

I like ballroom dancing, but I don't particularly like watching it when one partner is good and the other is... not so good, so I seldom watch Dancing With the Stars. However, I watched it last night to see Katherine Jenkins.

Katherine did a nice job, and she looked so pretty and bright in that nice yellow dress.


Most of the other stars did a pretty good job too, but does that mean I'll keep watching? Who knows? But I don't think so.

2 comments:

  1. I'll watch the odd half hour or so of DWTS every once in a while, but not regularly. Hope Katherine does well, though, she seems nice! And I loved her last album. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard her sing, but I've never bought her albums. I'll have to check them out.

      Delete