Friday, March 9, 2012

Doctor Who: Series 7


Filming has begun for Series 7 ("Season 7" in America) of Doctor Who. This is the 50th anniversary of the series, which started in 1963. I have only seen a few of the "classic" Doctor Who, and I liked the ones I saw, but I am huge fan of the new Doctor Who.

We already know that Amy and Rory aren't going to be the Doctor's companions this season, but they have already been on set to film, so we know for certain they will be in at least one episode.

One of the guest stars they have announced that I'm really excited about is Rupert Graves. He is Lestrade in the BBC's wonderful series, Sherlock, and I loved him in The Forsythe Saga.

As more information comes in I'll blog more about it, because it's just so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment