Saturday, July 28, 2012

Design Star: Did I Predict The Winner?


In my previous post about this season of Design Star I said that my favorite designer was Britany Simon, and predicted she would win. Tuesday was the season finale and the winner was announced. Britany and Danielle Colding were the two finalists.

Britany and Danielle made short pilots based on what their show would be if they won. Britany's pilot was called Picture Perfect Space, and she brought her love of photography into the pilot. I thought she did a great job listening to what the clients wanted, and her final design was beautiful. I would like her to design a room for me. Danielle's pilot was good, but I didn't like her design as much as I liked Britany's. However, her clients liked her design, and that's what matters. Both were very comfortable in front of the camera, and you could see how much their skills in being able to host a show had grown over the course of the season.

And the winner was Danielle. I was shocked!

Well at least Britany came close. So I was almost right. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment