Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Doctor Who in Entertainment Weekly

Matt Smith is on the cover of the latest Entertainment Weekly, and it has a great article on the British series. There is an excerpt from the article online. You can read more in the magazine.

I love that Doctor Who has become so popular in America. So many more people are learning what I've known for years, that Doctor Who is a outstanding series with great characters and extraordinary scripts.

One of my favorite quotes from the article is on my quotes blog: What People Are Saying.

And now, a trailer for next season. I can sense your excitement - can you sense mine?

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I'm one of those who has recently fallen in love with Doctor Who, and this trailer has me rabid!!! Love that Amy and Rory will be back, though I'm looking forward to meeting the new companion. Somehow, I always think they can't be as great as the others were, and then the new companion IS! I've finally caught up, and just have one episode left before I'm ready for the new season. Christmas can't get here fast enough!

    ReplyDelete