Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Another Pic of the Doctor and his New Companion

Another treat for Doctor Who fans - a second picture of the Doctor (Matt Smith) and the new companion we will meet on Christmas day (Jenna-Louise Coleman).

She looks like she has a bit of sass. I like that.

Word on the street is that her character's name is Clara.

Additional Doctor Who-related news:

James Corden, who appear in last season's episodes "The Lodger" and "Closing Time," won the Tony Award for best actor in a leading role. He won for his performance in One Man, Two Guvnors. The other nominees in his category seemed hard to beat: James Earl Jones, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Frank Langella and John Lithgow.

Congratulations, James!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a couple of episodes into the fourth season, and I'm officially addicted to this show! I admit, I like each companion more than the last. Martha Jones was a rock star, and then Donna shows up and acts just like I would... so now I'm pretending it's me going on the adventures. Can't wait to meet Matt Smith's version and Amy Pond! Hopefully it won't too much more time to catch up to the present...

    ReplyDelete