Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sherlock: Three Word Teaser for Season 3

Prior to season two of Sherlock, Stephen Moffat gave audiences three words as a teaser for the upcoming season. Those three words were: Hound. Woman. Fall.

If I had heard the teaser prior to season two, I’m sure I would have been able to guess which story “hound” was based on. I might possibly have guessed that “woman” was about Irene Adler. However, I wouldn’t have had any idea about “fall.”

Stephen has revealed three words for season three of Sherlock. Rat. Wedding. Bow.

Without looking on the internet, I have no idea what stories the three episodes will be based on, since I've only read two stories.

Are you a Sherlock Holmes fan? Do you have any guesses of what stories they could be based on?

I’m just so glad that there will be a season three, regardless of what stories the episodes are based on. I’m sure that they will be stellar.

No comments:

Post a Comment