Sunday, September 23, 2012

So You Think You Can Dance: I Called It

In my last post about season 9 of So You Think You Can Dance I predicted who I thought should and would win. I was pretty confident that Eliana would win, but I wasn't sure about Chehon. Cyrus was never in the bottom three the whole season, and he was very likable and popular, so I thought maybe he would win. I hoped Chehon would win. He did!

A ballet dancer has never won So You Think You Can Dance, and this season two did. Nice.

Take a look at their auditions, and you'll see why they deserved to win because of their talent.

Chehon's Audition


Eliana's Audition


Chehon didn't get to show all he could do when he and Eliana were able to do a ballet routine, but you can see the talent both of them have.

Chehon and Eliana's Ballet Routine

No comments:

Post a Comment