Monday, September 3, 2012

Doctor Who: Asylum of the Daleks

I don't want to say much about the first episode of season 7 that premiered on BBC America on Saturday. I don't want to ruin anything for anyone who hasn't seen it yet and wants to enjoy it free of any bias or too much information. So, I won't give any "spoilers," as River Song loves to say so often. I will say this: I loved the episode and I'm so excited for the new season.

Synopsis:

Kidnapped by his oldest foe, the Doctor is forced on an impossible mission - to a place even the Daleks are too terrified to enter... the Asylum. A planetary prison confining the most terrifying and insane of their kind, the Doctor and the Ponds must find an escape route.

Quotes:

The following quotes don't contain any spoilers. Some were in the trailer, so they may be familiar to some of you already.

Doctor: I got your message. Not many people can do that - send me messages.

Woman in Distress: They said you could help.
Doctor: Do they? I wish they'd stop.

Rory: So, how much trouble are we in?
Doctor: How much trouble, Mr. Pond? Out of ten -- eleven.

Doctor: You think hatred is beautiful?
Dalek Prime Minister: Perhaps that's why we've never been able to kill you.

Rory: Who killed all the Daleks?
Doctor: Who do you think?

Rory: I'm going to be cold and logical.

Oswin: Tell me I'm cool, chin boy.

Doctor: Doctor Who.

No comments:

Post a Comment