Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Doctor Who: Season 7 DVD Release Date

The DVD (and Blu-ray) release date for season 7 of Doctor Who has finally been announced. The happy day is September 24. I have been waiting for this for quite a while. I recorded all of the episodes when they aired on BBC American, but "The Angels Take Manhattan" was ruined when my DVD recorder started erasing the shows I recorded. Such a black time. So, even though I have all of the episodes except "The Angels Take Manhattan," I still look forward to owning the official set, since I have all six seasons of the new Doctor Who already.

I am excited for the extras on the DVD, which include:
  • Audio Commentaries
  • Behind the Scenes Featurettes
  • Episode Prequels
  • Doctor Who on The Nerdist
  • Doctor Who in the U.S.
  • Last Days of the Ponds
  • Pond Life
  • The Science of Doctor Who
  • The Companions
  • Doctor Who at Comic Con

Who fans, are you excited for the release of season 7 on DVD? What are your favorite episodes? Least favorite?

Please indicate if you are including spoilers in your comments. I have friends who still haven't seen the Ponds' last episode, or any of the second half of season 7. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment