Friday, April 27, 2012

Disneyland Trip: Day 2


Today was a great day in the park.

The crowds were wonderfully sparse, the weather was cool, for Southern California. And it didn't rain. That was very good news since there was a big storm in So. Cal yesterday.

Carrie and I went on our favorite rides over and over. You know which those rides are, I'm sure they are your favorites too. :)

We're ready for another day and more fun at Disneyland!

And now for some soundbites from rides in the park (you know how much I love soundbites/quotes).

If you think you know Disneyland well, try to guess which rides they're from. Some are easier than others. I won't publish comments or the answers until the end of my trip so everyone has a chance to guess.

1. 'Cause this is the wildest ride in the wiiiilderness!
2. Tourists. I hate tourists.
3. They be squalls ahead.
4. Have a jolly good ride.
5. That's dangerous. Let's see if we can get closer.
6. You see the excellence of this invention?
7. You can call me Roger, if you want to.
8. Guilty. That is all.
9. We invite you, if you dare, to step aboard.
10. Next time, wear a blindfold.
11. I had so much fun, I'm going again. And again and again. I wish that was a joke.
12. 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1. Scream!
13. I can't think of anything more fun than scanning you people. Oh, I just did.
14. The back side of water.

I look forward to hearing your guesses.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I know I'm not going to get them all, but here goes...

    1. 'Cause this is the wildest ride in the wiiiilderness! -- Thunder Mountain
    2. Tourists. I hate tourists. -- Indiana Jones
    3. They be squalls ahead. -- Pirates
    4. Have a jolly good ride. -- Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
    5. That's dangerous. Let's see if we can get closer. -- I know I know this one, but I can't think of it...grrrrrr!!!! Jungle Cruise?
    6. You see the excellence of this invention? -- Uh, unknown, dang it!
    7. You can call me Roger, if you want to. -- Not a clue
    8. Guilty. That is all. -- Sounds like Mr. Toad again, maybe?
    9. We invite you, if you dare, to step aboard. -- Tower of Terror
    10. Next time, wear a blindfold. -- Indiana Jones
    11. I had so much fun, I'm going again. And again and again. I wish that was a joke. -- Ha ha! Jungle Cruise
    12. 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1. Scream! -- California Screamin'
    13. I can't think of anything more fun than scanning you people. Oh, I just did. -- Star Tours
    14. The back side of water. -- Jungle Cruse (great homage to the funniest ride at Disneyland)

    Very fun! Post more of these tomorrow! (I know I'm needy; you don't have to tell me.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good job, Nadia!
      You got all of the ones you answered correct.
      6. Indiana Jones (it's from the movie in line regarding the seat belts)
      7. Star Tours

      Delete