Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sad to See You Go, Chuck


Chuck is exactly the type of TV show I like. It has action, humor, twists and turns in the plot, good actors playing great characters, and a little romance. And I never watched one episode for five seasons. Until Friday night.

I decided to watch Chuck on Friday because Grimm wasn't on, and since these were the final episodes, I thought I would give it a chance.

I loved it!

I loved it, and it's over.

Adam Baldwin (Jayne from Firefly) is in it, as well as Linda Hamilton from the 80's TV series Beauty and the Beast.

Where was I for the last five years?

Thank goodness for Netflix. I can enjoy it from the very beginning.

And Grimm will be back next week.

Quippy Quotes:

Casey: General, with all due respect, shut up! We're saving you.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you watched the end before the beginning!!! ;) I love Chuck, it has been one of my favorite entertainments for the past five years. You're in for a treat. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea it was going to be so good. I'm excited to see it from the beginning.

      Delete