Thursday, May 31, 2012

Les Miserables Movie Trailer

This has made a lot of people happy. Including me.



First impressions:

I knew Anne Hathaway could sing, and I am not disappointed in her version of "I Dreamed a Dream." I look forward to hearing the entire song. I just hope I'm not disappointed in her portrayal of Fantine.

I like the look of the film. It isn't too dark, but still shows the grittiness of the poverty of the time.

I think Hugh Jackman is going to be a great Jean Valjean.

I'm so excited to see Samantha Barks as Eponine. I'm sad there was only one shot of her in the trailer. But the trailer seemed to be more about Fantine and Jean Valjean than anyone else.

There are so many great things coming at the end of the year. New TV seasons, new TV series, Doctor Who (with a new companion), and Les Miserables.

No comments:

Post a Comment