Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Season Finales: Hard to Say Good-bye

'Tis the season. The season of finales.

Five of my favorite shows have had their season finales: Castle, Once Upon a Time, Smash, Missing, and Grimm. All of them had stellar finales. I'm so glad that four of them will be returning in the fall.

Missing has been canceled, and even though I liked the series, I'm not surprised. I really liked the characters and the plot, and I especially loved how it was filmed in Europe. However, I don't know if I would want to see 22-24 episodes of the characters searching for the missing Becca.

This week will be the end of three more favorite shows.

Tomorrow night is a big finale. Many of our a favorite characters on Glee will be graduating. It will be interesting to see what happens to them after this season.

Wednesday night is the finale for America's Next Top Model. This is one of my guilty pleasures. I have been watching the show for quite a few seasons. Just for the record, I hope Sophie wins, and not only because I am an Anglophile (I loved all things British).

Thursday night is the season (and series) finale of Awake. I have liked this series since its pilot, and I'm sad that it wasn't renewed. I don't think all episodes worked, but last week's episode was great. I hope it ends on a high note.

No comments:

Post a Comment