Friday, November 30, 2012

Cry Like a Rainstorm

I have never done a "tag" post on my blog before, and no one actually tagged me to do this one, but I saw it on someone else's blog and thought it would be fun. So, there you go.

Side note: I chose the picture above because there were a surprising number of songs from The Scarlet Pimpernel. Go figure.
  1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
  2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
  3. Write down the song name and (if applicable) the movie it came from, no matter how silly it sounds.
  4. If you read this blog, then consider yourself tagged. Have fun, and I’d love to read your answers if you do it, so please leave a comment so I can go to your blog!
Here we go!

If someone says "Are you okay?" you say... Take a Chance by Jeff McLean
I'm going to take that as meaning I’m willing to take a chance if I’m not okay.
What would best describe your personality? When I Look at You (from The Scarlet Pimpernel)
Well, they do say that Leos are vain. I guess this proves that I am a true Leo. *wink*
How would you describe yourself? Love in Any Language by Sandy Patty
It's a nice thing to describe yourself as "love."

What do you like in a guy/girl? So They Say (from Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog)
That's very enigmatic.
How do you feel today? The Best Seats in the House by Barry Manilow
I really do like my couch. *wink*
What is your life's purpose? Pretending (from Glee)
I guess that’s a good answer for an actor.
What's Your Motto? Carry On by Kansas
For those of you who really know me, you know it couldn't get any closer to the truth than this.
What do your friends think of you? All you Ever by Hunter Hayes
Okay, friends, how wouldn't you finish the phrase, "All Karrie ever..."
What do your parents think of you? There you Go Again by Kellie Coffey
I could see my parents saying this to me, "Well, there you go again."
What do you think about very often? Prayer (from The Scarlet Pimpernel)
I like that.
What is 2 + 2? Black Roses Red (from The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants)
I never was any good at math.
What do you think of your best friend? Falcon in the Dive (from The Scarlet Pimpernel)
Bet you didn't know that, did you?
What do you think of the person you like? I Will Never Leave You (from Side Show)
I like a lot of people, and I hope that they all know I will always be there.
What is your life story? Children of the Wind (from Rags)
There's definitely a story in that title.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Cry (from Glee)
Hmm. Not really.
What do you think when you see the person you like? Better than I by Jesse Clark Funk
It's funnier when you know that the complete phrase is, "You know better than I." Makes me sound very humble, doesn't it?
What will you do at your wedding? Unusual Way by Linda Eder (from Nine)
I won't comment on this one. *wink*
What will they play at your funeral? Testify to Love by Wynonna Judd
Now, that a song that wouldn't mind having at my funeral.
What is your hobby/interest? Bell, Book and Candle (from Charmed)
Charmed is definitely a show I have a lot of interest in. But the Catholic method of excommunication is definitely not a hobby of mine. 
What is your biggest fear? Marguerite (from The Scarlet Pimpernel)
Now I don't know if I ever want to meet anyone named "Marguerite." (Yes, another song from The Scarlet Pimpernel. *wink*)
What is your biggest secret? Who Will Love Me As I Am (from Side Show)
I had Chinese for lunch today, and my fortune said, "Everyone agrees you are the best," so I guess the answer to "who will love me as I am" is - everyone! *wink*
What do you want right now? Without You by Sara Gazarek
"I vant to be alone." *wink*
What do you think of your friends? Out of the Blue by Kathy Mattea
Many of my friends have come into my life from "out of the blue," and I am grateful for each and everyone of them. Yes, that includes you. 
What's the worst thing that could happen? Let the River Run by Carly Simon
Well, if that's the worst thing that could happen, I'm okay.
What is the one thing you regret? Just Not Now (from I Love You Because)
I guess that means I regret something I procrastinated on.
What makes you laugh? Across the Water by Linda Eder
Hahaha.
What makes you cry? Home (from The Wiz)
Well, not today.
Will you ever get married? Isn’t It Strange That We Can Love Again (from Catch Me If I Fall)
I guess that doesn’t answer it.
What scares you the most? Change in Me (from Beauty and the Beast)
Okay, I know I don’t like change, but I don’t know if it’s scares me the most. And how is this different than my biggest fear? Hmm.

Does anyone like you? Best of Times by Styx
I suppose that means that not only does everyone think I'm the best, I am "best of times." *wink*

If you could go back in time, what would you change? This is the Moment (from Jekyll and Hyde)

Does this mean I want to change every moment of my life? Well, that's definitely not true.

What will you name this post? Cry Like a Rainstorm by Linda Ronstadt



4 comments:

  1. So, I did it. Go to my blog at http://randomthingsandkitestrings.blogspot.com/ to see what I came up with (which or however, so this doesn't end with a preposition).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. I'm excited to see your answers, Nadia.

      Delete
  2. I did this on my blog, too. I agree that some of the questions were a little too similiar, but it was more fun than I thought it would be! http://mesmyth.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-ride-of-rohirrim.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed reading your post. So many of yours actually fit well.

      Delete