Thursday, October 11, 2012

Grimm: Over My Dead Body

I loved this episode. Any stories that are Monroe-centric get two thumbs up from me. I loved the suspense, and well, just everything about it.

The fairy tale that this episode is based on is called "The Three Snake Leaves."

Observations:

Renard's exchange with his old girlfriend is funny. When she calls him he asks, "Who is this?" She replies, "don't you recognize my voice?" And he says, "How can I forget anything about you?" If he can't forget anything about her, then why didn't he recognize her voice to begin with? Hmmm.

And Angelina is back.

Rosalee is the opposite of Angelina. Just what Monroe needs.

Great scenes of everyone having dinner in different phases of relationships. Renard and old girlfriend in the middle of an old relationship. Monroe and Rosalee at the beginning of new relationship, and Nick and Juliette at the beginning of an old relationship.

Juliette remembers meeting Nick, but she doesn't remember it was him. She only remembers talking to a good looking police officer. So, is this the beginning of her remembering him?

I love Monroe's outfit, with his blue shirt, vest and bowtie. So dapper, and unwolf-like.

Now we know that when a Wesen "woges" into their true self for kerseida (sp) to see them it kind of hurts them. Why would turning into their true form hurt? I would think that it would hurt worse trying to look human. But what do I know?

Quotes:

Juliette: I may never remember who you were, but I'd like to learn who you are.

Nick (to Angelina): It's a lot easier to solve a crime when you did it.

Juliette: Thanks for the new memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment