Tuesday, February 19, 2013

2013 Fall Season Preview, Part 2

Last week I posted a list of dramatic series that are being considered for the 2013 fall season, and I indicated which series I would be interested in seeing. Entertainment Weekly has posted an article that lists the comedy series being considered for the new fall season. Click here to see the complete list.

There are definitely not as many comedies I'm interested in as dramas. Some sound similar to each other, and a lot of them sound like they've been done before.

The shows I'm interested in seeing are:

NBC

About a Boy - I'm curious to see this pilot because it's based on the Hugh Grant movie.

Untitled Comedy by Owen Ellickson & Craig Robinson - Sounds a bit like The School of Rock. I hope it has some great music.

Brenda Forever - Two of my current favorite shows incorporate frequent flashbacks. Could work well here too.

CBS

Super Clyde - A comedy about a superhero could be fun.

Crazy Ones - If we get a new Joss Whedon series this fall, it would be great to have Sarah Michelle Gellar get a series too. And it would be interesting to see Robin Williams back on the small screen. It's been a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment