Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Buffy the Vampire Slayer, season 2, ep. 14 Quippy Quotes

If "Surprise" is the episode where everything changes, "Innocence" is the episode where everyone starts to feel the consequences. This is Joss Whedon's (Buffy creator and writer/director of this episode) favorite episode of the entire series, and it's easy to see why. The acting by Sarah Michelle Gellar and David Boreanaz (Buffy and Angel) is excellent. I love the humor of Buffy, and even in this serious episode, there are moments of Buffy-humor.

Quotes:

Xander: Nobody's asking you to go, Cordelia. If the vampires need grooming tips, we'll give you a call.

Willow: You people are all... well, I'm upset, and I can't think of a mean word right now, but that's what you are.

Xander (to Giles): After classes I'll come back and help you research.
Cordelia: Yea, you might find something useful if it's in "I Can Read" book.

Willow: I knew it! I knew it! Well, not "knew" in the sense of having the slightest idea, but I knew there was something I didn't know.

Willow: It's Cordelia! Remember? The "I Hate Cordelia" club, of which you are the treasurer.

Xander: I think I'm having a thought. Yea, yea, yea, a thought. Now I'm having a plan. [lights go out] Now I'm having a wiggins.

Cordelia: This is great. There's an unkillable demon in town. Angel's joined his team, the Slayer's a basket case. I'd say we've hit bottom.
Xander: I have a plan.
Cordelia: Oh, no. Here's a lower place.

Oz: So, do you guys steal weapons from the army a lot?
Willow: Well, we don't have cable. so we have to make our own fun.

Angel (to the Judge): Don't you look spiffy.
Judge: Spiffy?

Judge: No forged weapon can stop me.
Buffy: That was then. This is now.
Judge: What's that do?

No comments:

Post a Comment